Do you like climbing trees? Stargazing? Reading poetry? Mountain biking? Do you want to live in a community that cares for each other, cooks good food and goes on spontaneous adventures? Brooker might be the place for you!
We’re looking for passionate people with a broad range of interests and skills (outdoor and otherwise) who want to be active participants in a caring community during the Fall of 2017. We also take into consideration your class year, whether you’ve applied before, and your flexibility to live in a double or single.
To apply, please answer the following questions and send your responses to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until February 19th, and you will be notified by March 1st whether you are being offered a spot in the house.
- What’s your full name, nickname (if you have one), and hometown?
- What year are you at Middlebury?
- Have you applied to Brooker before?
- How do you describe your gender?
- What are your favorite ways to spend time outside? Anything you'd like to learn or teach?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert, extrovert or something in between?
- What excites you about living in Brooker?
- We know Brooker isn’t perfect, and we’re working towards creating a more inclusive community. What are your suggestions on how we can work together to create this community?
- What will you bring to the house? (Literally or figuratively)
- Tell us about your last “oh shit” moment.
- Tell us about something you care about and how you engage with it.
- Anyone in Brooker or applying to Brooker that you’d like to share a room with?
Don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!